Skip to main content

Featured

Welcome to The Prudent Pinay blog!

Hi guys! Welcome to The Prudent Pinay blog! I'm Cathy, a Pinay Financial Literacy Advocate. Let me share with you my journey towards financial freedom. From time to time, I will be giving out tips and  tricks on how to save, where to invest and anything related to personal finance. I hope to inspire you and make a difference in your life. Together, let's attain Financial Freedom!  Shall we? :)

"5 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO HAVE A ST. PETER LIFE PLAN"


You may be wondering why I have my own St. Peter Life Plan at such a young age. Right?

Well, as a person, I'm really fond of organizing and planning about my future. Since death is a part of life, I was convinced to make it a part of my financial planning. After all, who doesn't want to know which casket you'll be lying to when the time comes? lols. Kidding aside, I only got mine a few years after I secured myself a life insurance from Sun Life Philippines.

Here are the reasons why you too, need to have a St. Peter Life Plan:

1. Death is inevitable - as what I've always said, death is really a part of life. As morbid as it sounds, all of us will die eventually, so why not prepare ahead and ease the burden that your family will have to face when the time comes.

2. It's affordable - getting a pre-need plan is a lot cheaper than at need ones. St. Peter life plans are payable in installment for five (5) years. You can have your own life plan for as low as Php 825 per month! See my post here for the complete list of plans we offer.

3. It's convenient - since there are 5 modes of payment to choose from. Getting your own life plan is as easy as counting 1, 2, 3. Also, our reliable memorial service assistance is just one phone call away. No need to worry about the retrieval of remains from and to the servicing mortuary.

4. It's transferable - plan holder may transfer the plan to another living person whether it be your parents, siblings, loved ones, distant relative or even to your friends and neighbors.

5. It's assignable - plan holder may assign the plan to any deceased person - be it your family, relative or friends, provided that the balance, if any, is paid before service is rendered. However, any insurance coverage provided to the transferor shall automatically terminate.

So there you have it! I hope that you too will find your own reasons as to why you need to have your own St. Peter Life Plan since I'm a firm believer that there is a strange "peace of mind" that comes when you are ready to "rest in peace."

Comments

Popular Posts