Skip to main content

Featured

Welcome to The Prudent Pinay blog!

Hi guys! Welcome to The Prudent Pinay blog! I'm Cathy, a Pinay Financial Literacy Advocate. Let me share with you my journey towards financial freedom. From time to time, I will be giving out tips and  tricks on how to save, where to invest and anything related to personal finance. I hope to inspire you and make a difference in your life. Together, let's attain Financial Freedom!  Shall we? :)

"HOW TO OPEN A COL ACCOUNT FOR BEGINNERS IN THE PHILIPPINES"

Hello there!

It's been a while since I've posted a blog about investment. I hope you're doing good right now despite all the not-so-good things happening during this pandemic. :)

Alright, so let's get straight to the point - investing in stocks is one of my strategies to diversify my portfolio. I actually opened my account when I got to attend their seminar way back in 2019. But for those of you who don't have the luxury of time to go to their office, you may open by following the steps below:

1. Go to https://www.colfinancial.com/ and you'll be directed to their homepage.

2. Click the tab "open an account" and you'll see the account opening process, just read the requirements and get them ready.



3. Then click "Sign Up" and you'll be ask to click the agree button then fill out the online application form.


4. Upload the requirements needed, see below:
  • Upload a picture of your valid government issued ID and 3 specimen signatures
  • Upload the back portion of your ID
  • Upload a picture of yourself (selfie)
  • Take a video of yourself turning your head left and right


Note: File sizes should be less than 4MB each and should be in JPEG or PNG format


5. Fund your newly opened COL Account.

  • Once your online application is complete and approved, an email will be sent to you with the funding instructions 
  • Fund your COL account with at least Php1,000 and you will receive an email with your COL password and login details


Note: A video call may be conducted at a later date.

And that's it! Congratulations, you now have a COL account! :)






Comments

Popular Posts