Skip to main content

Featured

Welcome to The Prudent Pinay blog!

Hi guys! Welcome to The Prudent Pinay blog! I'm Cathy, a Pinay Financial Literacy Advocate. Let me share with you my journey towards financial freedom. From time to time, I will be giving out tips and  tricks on how to save, where to invest and anything related to personal finance. I hope to inspire you and make a difference in your life. Together, let's attain Financial Freedom!  Shall we? :)

"How to Acquire Vault at St. Therese Columbarium?"


Perhaps, you've already read my blog about "St. Therese Columbarium: Your Columbarium of Choice" or perhaps you're just really wondering how to acquire one?

I'll be sharing with you my own personal experience last month, when I've decided to buy a vault which can accomodate up to 4 regular-size urns and with as much as 40%  discount. It's really a good deal guys! :)

You have 2 options - first, you may go directly to St. Therese Shrine and Columbarium which is located at 20 Newport Blvd. Brgy. 183  Pasay City, it's just across the NAIA Terminal 3. They are open from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. An agent will be there to discuss with you the terms and conditions plus you'll get to see the location of the vault of your choice.

In my case, one of my churchmate's wife is an agent of St. Therese Columbarium, you may also contact her at 0917-2076983/0922-8801045/(02)87036243. Her name is JEAN PASCUAL, just mention that you've got to know her through my blog. This is the second option.

Next, choose a day wherein you'll be able to see the actual location of the vault. Prices, terms and conditions will also be discussed. You just need to pay in cash the downpayment which is usually 10% of the contract price or in mycase, the monthly payment for the 1st month of acquisition. You may also pay in full by the way. And that's it! :)


Originally, acquiring a memorial lot was one of my bucketlist, but since it costs a lot, I've decided to just get a vault instead which is a way cheaper, indeed! Would you believe that I've got 40% discount of the total contract price, which is just Php 2,227.08 per month for 3 years only? Just wow! :D

Plus, if you have spare money for downpayment, you'll get another 5-10% discount! 

Lastly, you may pay your monthly dues by using GCASH app. Just asked your agent for the reference number. If you don't have the app yet, you may download it using my QR code below:


Together, let's attain financial freedom! God bless! :)


Comments

Popular Posts